Research Fellow / The Japan Institute of International Affairs (JIIA)
Nuclear Arms Control, Disarmament and Non-Proliferation
- 2011 M.A. in International Relations, Graduate School of public Administrations (GSPA), International Christian University, Tokyo
- 2011 Certificate, Advanced Science Course on the CTBT Verification Technologies, Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization, Vienna
- 2016-2018 Research Collaborator, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B), Analysis of factors affecting policies towards abolition of nuclear weapons and security of Northeast Asia (Tokyo and Nagasaki, Japan)
- 2015 Researcher, Office of Atomic Energy Policy Secretariat of the Atomic Energy Commission, Cabinet Office (Tokyo, Japan)
- 2013-2015 Research Assistant, Graduate School of Law, Hitotsubashi University (Tokyo, Japan)
- 2011-2013 Special Advisor (CTBTO Section), Permanent Mission of Japan to the International Organizations in Vienna (Vienna, Austria)
- Enomoto, Koji. "Significance and Role of Negative Security Assurances (NSA).": 40-64, “Availability of Satellite Surveillance Technology.”: 154-174. How to Face Nuclear Threats. Edited by Tatsujiro Suzuki, Satoshi Hirose and Kiichi Fujiwara.: Horitsu Bunka Sha, March 2018.
- Enomoto, K. "UN Security Council Resolution 1718.", "UN Security Council Resolution 1696.", “Potential Nuclear Weapons State.” and other eight items. Disarmament Dictionary. Edited by Japan Association of Disarmament Studies: Shinzan Sha, October 2015.
- “Bei-Cho Kaidan to Hokutou Ajia no Anzenhosyo.” (Original: Leon V. Sigal, “The Singapore Summit and Northeast Asian Security.”) Age of Nuclear Weapons Ban Treaty. Edited by Hibiki Yamaguchi.: Horitsu Bunka Sha, March 2019. 173-182.
- Enomoto, K. “Tradition of Negative Security Assurances in North East Asia.” Edited by A.I. Nikitin and P. A. Korzun, Prospects for Arms Control, Disarmament and Nonproliferation: 70years After the Hiroshima and Nagasaki Atomic Bombing, IMEMO, September, 2016. 39-43.
- "Negative Security Assurances and the Nuclear Taboo," Japan Association of International Relations, 2017 Annual Convention (Kobe, Japan, January 2017)
- “Commitment to CTBT and Regional Security in Northeast Asia,” 10th International Student and Young Pugwash Conference (Astana, Kazakhstan, August 2017)
- "The Normativity of the CTBT," Japan Association of Disarmament Studies, 2016 Annual Conference (Tokyo, Japan, April 2016)
- “The Evolution of Nuclear-Test-Ban Norm and the CTBT," Japan Association for International Security, 2015 Annual Conference (Tokyo, Japan, December 2015)
- “The 'Ratification Domino' Argument of the CTBT," Japan Association of Disarmament Studies, 2012 Annual Conference (Tokyo, Japan, February 2013)
Research Grants and Fellowships
- 2014-2016 Research Fellowship, Japan-US Partnership Program, Research Institute for Peace and Security (RIPS, Tokyo)